Community post

Question

One day period

Hello all,I am TTC for last 3 months and was on clomid and pregnacare last cycle.I had my period on 9th april with normal flow and bright red in color but it lasted only one day followed by brown spotting for 3 days. My periods normally last 5 to 7 days but this time it was different. I would be very thankful if someone could help me on this matter.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi there! Did you ever had this happen to you before?
I don’t want to get your hopes up for no reason but I just heard so many times from women who got pregnant that they thought they had their period when it was actually implantation bleeding!
How do you feel in general? Anything different?
It could be a light period but if I were you I would take a test just to be sure! Good luck!

User image

5 years ago

I did test twice 1 and 2 weeks after this period but it was bfn. Also, I dont feel any symptoms related to pregnancy. And I heard implantation bleeding is more on pink amd brown side. I am just confused after this period

5 years ago • Post starter

Take a look on this article. Maybe you’re experiencing something of the things it’s mentioning.
https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/short-period
Hope you’ll find it helpful.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo