Community post

Question

COULD I BE PREGNANT?

I am usually on 26 days cycle and the last one was 26 days. I had my last period 3rd to 6th April, 2019. I had noticed raw egg white mucus with little pinkish blood on the 12th and i had sex with my husband 13th & 14th April. On the 15th, i noticed dark brownish discharge on my panties as i went to pee & it didn't last up to an hour. This past days, i have been cramping as if something is stretching my stomach, slight pain in my pelvic, pains in the side of my breasts to my armpits, sometimes fever, nipple pains that makes me feel like removing my bra, i feel swollen in my stomach and heavy at my pelvics. On the 26 days cycle, i'm expecting my period 29th April and on the 23 days cycle, i'm expecting it 26th April.

What do i do?

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Take a test, that's the only way to know.

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Yeah, take a test? I don't know what you mean by "what do I do?"

5 years ago

If you can wait till your period is late it would be the best option because if you test before that it may give you false results. Whatever you hope the result to be I wish you good luck!!!

User image

5 years ago

Thank you everyone, i think i will wait until after a missed period. I know it won't be easy but i have to wait.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo