Community post

Journal

BETA Test Scheduled

Back again ladies. Love the journal option because I can type and be as crazy as I want and you girls do not have to read them if you do not want to, haha. Not too happy with the progression but we will see (top to bottom is ~7DPO, ~9DPO, & 10DPO). Again, DPOs could be off and I realize 7 is pretty early. Called my OBGYN (they are all so nice, except the scheduling people so I bypass them and go straight to a nurse, haha). Going to get my BETAs checked on Monday and then 48 hours later on Wednesday to make sure they are increasing as they should be. Those results will determine when to schedule an ultrasound. They are very aware that I want an ultrasound as soon as they think we can hear a heart beat and my doctor knows how much of a wack job I am. I swear ladies, usually I'm a pretty chill person but when it comes to sh!t happening in my body, I'm a hot mess. I'm also pretty anal about keeping a clean house but, I swear, other than that, I'm pretty chill ;-). I'm just so glad I'm going to hear some sort of result before the holidays. I hate to keep bringing up the blighted ovum I had in 2014-2015 as I know many women have had it much worse than me but it happened at this exact same time of year in 2014 so that just stays in the back of my mind. I know, I sound like a glass half empty kind of chic!

On another note. My "baby" boy Colton turns 3 on Sunday. We're having a small birthday party for him at our house on Saturday. The theme is Blaze and Paw Patrol because he's freaking obsessed. Then on Sunday, his actual birthday, we will let him open our gifts and then we're taking him to see Santa. Poor kid is going to be so confused seeing Santa on his birthday, haha.

If you are one of the lucky ones who decided to read this, I hope all is well!

**Just realized after messing with calculators on here that these are actually 9, 11 and 12 DPOs.

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

14 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Comments | Last Page

I see progression! And it is totally normal to feel the way you do especially after what you went through. I know when/if I get pregnant again I will be a wack job because I had a mc before I had my youngest. And I totally bypass the schedulers in my OB's office as well and go straight to the nurse They seem to understand me better! I wish you good luck and sounds like you have a great weekend planned! My 2 year old LOVES Paw Patrol. My husband and I find ourselves singing the theme song all the time

5 years ago

I used to be a whack job! Surprisingly, that side has yet to come out this time (not in full force, anyways). I think eventually u hit a point where u realize that there's really not a damn thing u can do to change the inevitable, so u just go with the flow. Everyone's different tho. I've never had a blighted ovum so Idk what it feels like to see that on an ultrasound.
Ur progression isn't terrible. What urine and hold times are u using? Do u have other tests to use with these? A lot of women have been having issues with these. Angela had one show up completely negative when all other tests were dark af. They aren't really made for the purposes we use them for, so don't let them discourage u. Betas are def ur best option! How long do u have to wait for results? Lol I wait a week or more, which completely negates me doing them at all.

Hope Colton has a great weekend! I absolutely hate those shows...not as much as Peppa Pig or Mickey, but damn close!! Damn. Close!!!
Has he seen Super Why! yet? That's the new trend with mine.

5 years ago

Starmama, Thanks for siding with my whackiness, haha. Glad I'm not the only one who ditches the schedulers :). I haven't caught myself singing the theme song yet but I love listening to Colton sing it.

Sandy, I really need to establish that "going with the flow" attitude! the 7? DPO was at night and the 9? and 10? were first morning. I ordered some internet dip sticks because, as you know, I test more than I change my underwear. They should be here today. I have a Clear Blue digital but I'll wait and use that next week. The nurse told me that if I get my blood drawn in the morning then they will call in the afternoon with the results. If I get it drawn in the afternoon then I will hear next morning.
So far, we only have Colton watching Blaze and Paw Patrol. Sometimes when we get home at night Bubble Guppies is on and he kinda tunes in but not much. We gave up cable and have Sling (al la carte TV) so the options are limited. His tablet on the other hand.....he likes watching cars and truck crash into each other and this funny chicken that does stupid stuff. When I start seeing him watch kids playing with their toys I shut that sh!t down, haha.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Did you get your first round of beta numbers back??

5 years ago

Starmama, I just got results like 5 minutes ago actually. They let me know it was 141 "indicating that I am pregnant." I have to repeat it tomorrow. A little worried because according to the Countdownmypregnancy website, at 4 weeks it should be at least 500. 141 falls into the 1 to 2 week. Or maybe not because that chart says "from conception" not last period so I really don't have a clue, haha. We will see. Thanks for checking in on me. I really appreciate it.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

141 is a great number. 4wks from conception would be 6wks pregnant. The 1-2wks ur seeing is 3-4wks pregnant...right in line with where u are. Don't overanalyze it all, u will make urself crazy-er Lol!
Congrats! Will be watching for ur update! =))

5 years ago

Ok, just went back and looked and my HCG was 162 at 4 weeks exactly during my pregnancy, and the clinic was very excited with that! I think your number is great, and really it's the doubling rate that will tell you the most anyways. Fingers crossed!

User Image

5 years ago

Thanks Girls for the input. Sandy, you're right, I read it wrong at first. Feeling good and am trying to relax!

5 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like everything is on track :) Keep us updated!

5 years ago

This is a great number! I was just posting on another journal that my 14dpo/4 week hcg was 54. By 5 weeks 1 day we could see the gestational sac on ultrasound

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo