Community post

Journal

Second Positive

Went and bought some new tests (FR 6 Days Sooner) and a Clear Blue Digital for later. Took a FR last night and it looks pretty positive (pic attached). Took an expired Answer brand I've had (since 2015) this morning and it was negative but I'll blame it on being expired and cheap, haha. This is the kind of sh!t I do to myself though. I'm a worry wart. Always have been and always will be. If this is legit then just call me Fertile Myrtle because (TMI) I'm pretty sure the manly juices only made their way in once this cycle.

I've only had to deal with this twice so I really shouldn't complain (1st miscarriage and 2nd with our almost 3 year old) but the wait between the positive pregnancy test and the doctors appointment, in my opinion, is worse than the 2 week wait. I just went off BC 2 months ago so my cycles haven't been quite as normal as they once were but I think I'm due for my period on Saturday so I'll wait and call the doctor next week assuming these lines continue. You can bet your butt that I'm asking for an ultrasound at 6 weeks, like with Colton, to confirm. Really do not want to wait for the 8 week mark just to see an empty sac like the first go!

So far, no symptoms really but, again, it's still early. I did get a big wiff of my dogs breath last night and almost puked. Maybe that's a sign, haha. Also, some "sensitivity" in my uterus but that might be my imagination.

Pretty sure I'm still in shock. I swear, "casual" trying is the way to make things happen, haha. Here's to another 9 months of being on this site and the Countdownmypregnancy site constantly and not really working ;-), hopefully.

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

3 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Looks good!
The wait for the first Dr appt or scan definitely sucks ass more than the tww. Try not to focus so much on the BO (lol, I should've just wrote that one out!), u had a healthy baby after that, focus on that part. Don't add doubt to an already stressful time....take a deep breath and sniff someone's beer. Everything is gonna be fine...look at that (insert f-bomb) line. No too shabby for ur dpo.

Chin up! =))

5 years ago

Sandy, Thanks for the advice. If you remember me from last time, you know it is greatly needed and appreciated, haha. I will take many deep breaths and will definitely sniff someone's beer.....and wine....

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations !!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo