Community post

Journal

2WW Symptoms and Counting

Symptom log,
I ovulated Tuesday and I'm grateful for that.
I have been feeling dull cramps and backache since Friday (3dpo). This morning (5dpo) I woke up to the same subtle cramps and backache. If I didn't know better I would have thought my M cycle was on the way but it's too early. Yesterday (4dpo) I had noticeable green veins on both boobs, dull cramps, and my cervical fluid was clear, similar to ovulation. I had these symptoms before but the pregnancy ended in ectopic 2016. Since then it's been a struggle but I've changed my diet and take vitamin supplements to boost my chances. I'm going to keep monitoring my symptoms Hoping for the best   

1 Comment • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Update
6dpo night sweat, worried cramping disappeared, low energy
7dpo night sweat, backache, fatigue, increased appetite this evening, bloated
8dpo morning nausea, increased appetite this all day, dull abdominal discomfort similar to AF peaking her head bloated
9dpo increased appetite, cramping, bloated, gassy, afternoon nausea and fatigue, mild tender boobs, intermittent sharp shooting cramps toward crotch and left thigh all evening

I started applying natural progesterone cream twice a day starting at 4-5dpo

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo