Community post

Question

Positive Test???

Hi All!
I took a pregnancy test with my first morning urine this morning, it was a dollar store one. At first when I looked it was negative, then about a minute later I noticed a faint second line appearing. Very faint but I can see it for sure! I then took a first response test and it was negative. I'm confused! About an hour later (not morning urine) I took another dollar store test and it was negative and so what a clear blue digital.
If the first one was an evap line then you'd think that the second one would have it too but it doesn't.
Could I be pregnant??

user submitted image

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Here's another picture. I am about 11DPO today

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Did you use fmu for both this test and the frer? If so i would say its likely an evap. As for the others, an hour hold isn't long enough imo. And a digi needs a lot more hcg to get a positive. Hold for 4 hrs and try again. Good luck!

5 years ago

Could be? Some of the dollar tree tests are super sensitive. Take another tomorrow and if it gets darker, then you know it's real and not an evap (which dollar tree tests are also known for.) Good luck!

5 years ago

Could def be real and the subsequent tests were just too diluted. Early testing def makes dilution issues really easy. Hope you get a nice bfp in a few days!

5 years ago

I got too excited and tested again after I got that faint line, so it was not accurate because urine was diluted. Like you guys said :)
So I am still hopeful and will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback!

Did you get any new results yet?

5 years ago

AF is slowly arriving today :(
CD 35.
Oh well, next month maybe!

Aww sorry Hannah I really hoped you got your Fingers crossed for next month

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo