Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY 2019 BABIES

View Full Post

Hey yall! Welcome to those of us who didn't get our Back in April 2019 babies discussion. A little about me. I have a few previous posts on here, fell off the ctp earth and back again. Dh is 50 & I am 40 been ttc for quite some time, so long i lost count. We are not taking any suuplements just the ol SMEP. We know the know the odds are stacked against us but with "boss man" he says no ma'am I am charge. So with that said, here we are patiently waiting for HIM to bring a new addition to our already family. Of 8!!!! Stop by leave some comments get you some encouragement leave some too!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

222 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 222 Replies | Last Page

I am doing good. AF is technically late at this point. I have had hardly any symptoms though. I am exhausted but it is the beginning of the school year. My chest still aches on occasion and I noticed what looks like little bumps on the aereolas but I could just be imagining it. Not gonna test till the weekend if AF doesn’t show though. Trying not to get too hopeful but we will see.

User image

5 years ago

Ahhh Shay the suspense is killing me. You are so strong I would be on my 10th test by now. Lol!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Oh I have taken plenty lol pay day is Friday so I am making myself wait. Definitely hard but at least I have work to keep me busy.

User image

5 years ago

This is true. I think I'm going to start wed. Lol 10dpo

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Wow! There's been a lot of activity in here! Congrats to all who have got their bfp! This is amazing!

Afm i dont want to be a Debbie downer but I am on a emotional roller coaster atm. So much that I dont want to even look at babies. However I just found out that my ds and dil are pregnant by a few weeks lol but we'll keep trying i o in 8 days so hopefully we can try to catch the golden egg next month!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago • Post starter

@katyfootballmomma. Congrats to your son and dil. I know it's been a long battle ttc but in the end you and dh will catch that golden egg and you will be praising HIS name when it happens. Hang in there girl. It will happen when you least expect it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

So I had a weird night! I haven’t had many symptoms lately, so I haven’t been thinking there was a chance left. AF is late by three days now which is a great sign! But last night I had the weirdest dream! I hardly ever dream so that in itself was weird lol but in my dream I took a test and got a BFP and then I woke up in my dream realizing it was a dream....yes a dream in a dream see weird. So I tested again in my dream and got another BFP lol then I told DH and get all excited....then I finally really woke up....hoping it is a good sign lol just really odd!

User image

5 years ago

ShayGosney did you test!? The suspense is killing me!

5 years ago

@LC no I am trying to be good and wait till Saturday so it is a ful week between testings....it is so hard but I am determined! Really hoping for it since AF is late. Just a little worried that my symptoms have dropped off quite a bit. We will see though!

User image

5 years ago

@ShayGosney. That sounds really promising. Hoping AF continues to stay away and the dream becomes a reality. I sometimes get dreams within a dream. Almost reminds me of that movie Inception with Leonardo DiCaprio.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo