Community post

Question

20 DPO - BFN

I am currently 20 dpo. The past 7 plus months, my cycles have been around 28-31 days long. (It's now day 35.) This past week I have been showing early signs of pregnancy. Two days ago I tested and got a BFN. Is it possible I am testing too early? Should I go see my doctor for blood work? We are both so anxious, as we have been TTC since February of 2017.

11 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

It could be that you maybe ovulated late but I hope you get your bfp If you dont get a positive maybe just wait a day or 2 and test again. I know a lot of people that didnt get positives early.

5 years ago

Thanks! I'm currently waiting to hear back from my gynecologist office to see what she wants me to do. My mom had to have blood tests with my 3 siblings after me to confirm a pregnancy, as HPT didn't work. Hope all is well with you!

5 years ago • Post starter

Any feedback yet? 16dpo today and I keep getting twinges, no AF though. Waiting a few days to test but I feel positive. Hope you got your positive!!!

5 years ago

Lol just realized we've been talking on your other post

5 years ago

Haha, I just realized too! No AF, and still got what I assumed was a BFN last night. The line was white, then blended in with the background :( I'm still waiting for a reply from my Gyno office. Today I am 23 DPO, IF I did infant ovulate when I should have. Hope you get your

Getting bloodwork done tonight after work!

I hope all goes well !! Unfortunately I'm out. Had an extreme second of pain and then the witch showed herself. I hope you get good news I'm kinda bummed though I was so sure I was pregnant but I guess not my cycle

5 years ago

Thanks so much!

Sorry to hear :( If I do start this cycle, maybe we can be cycle tracking buddies?! I'll be thinking of you, and hope you see a this cycle!

Blood test came back negative. I think I'm close to giving up, a year and a half of trying and nothing. :( I will send all good vibes your way for your new cycle! :)

Don't give up hope yet Did you guys try fertility treatment?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo