Community post

Question

Hoping someone can shed some light on this!?

Ok so I've been ttc for 14 months, I've been testing with the 10mIU strips from ebay and started at 6dpo..i know way to early lol... Anyway nothing nadda ziltch lol 10dpo I did a fmu and smu both negative as white as snow! I then read about the strips not being as sensitive as they claim! So I went and got a frer and did a 8 hour hold and took it at 7:30pm at the same time I did another strip... Sure enough a bfp on the frer and a decent line to! And the strip... Neg! I did one yesterday and today so 11 and 12dpo the lines are just about visable on both but no progression between 11 and 12dpo.... I thought it'd be a little bit darker on 12dpo? Should I just quit the 10mIU strips and stick with frer?
I've added pictures of my 10dpo strip and frer and the 11-12dpo 10mius

Thanks!
Xx

user submitted image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

10dpo frer

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

11 and 12dpo 10mIU strips

user submitted image

I would put the strips away and use them when u max out FR. Those strips do a bit better with tracking higher levels, they def aren't 10mIU. Maybe even see if u can get ur hands on some dollar store or Wal-Mart tests, so u don't go into debt testing with FR.
Congrats! =))

5 years ago

I'm in the UK so unfortunately don't have those stores lol I've got too frer left and I plan to do. One tomorrow at 13dpo and 14dpo as I'm due af on Sunday, but I'm sure with a line like that on 10dpo with a frer I'm definitely pregnant lol it came up within 1 min maybe less lol x x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo