Community post

Discussion

2018 FEBRUARY BABIES

View Full Post

Hey yall! Guess who's back to do the February babies discussion! Me! Welcome aboard. A little about myself I'm 40 df is 50 and we're ttc I'd say 50% not full swing like the past. I'm currently doing the ol school SMEP, cp/cm watch, but no special supplements, vitamins, creams, etc. Come'n in and tell us about your journey!!! Praying For February Babies! It's all in His timing!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

12 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Hi photomama! Enjoy that new little baby! Let us know how the Ava watch works out. Does it track your BBT for you? What else does it monitor heart rate? Sounds like you did ovulate this cycle, so hopefully it's a more manageable normal cycle for you.

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Yes tell me more about Ava watch I keep seeing adds about it and i was interested in it as well. You said had long cycle didn’t ovulate. So did your temps never rise? You ovulate later than normal for a period to come?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo