Community post

Journal

People and their opinions....

So lately I have been going through a rough time. It sucks to near the 5 year ttc mark. And ds has started asking more and more for a sibling.

I have been trying to keep it together, but sometimes it just all gets to much. Today while I was treating one of my patients they asked when I will have another because she still remember me being pregnant the first time. (please note I was seeing her in the maternity ward with her new baby.. which was already hard for me). So I politely tell her that I cannot have anymore kids, but that I am not here to discuss me, but to help her. So she looks at me and starts laughing and pointing at me. She tells me that I am lying and that I am just too scared. I dont look sick so I must just stop lying because there is nothing wrong with me...

I started tearing up, ended the session, took my stuff and wished her all the best and walked away so that she couldnt see that I was starting to cry.

wish I could tell her:
I know I might not look sick, but on the inside I am full on endo... and 5 lapscopes prove that.
I might not look sick, but then again, unbalanced hormones wont make me look sick
I might not look sick, but that doesnt mean that I ovulate regularly.
I might not look sick, But that doesnt mean that dh doesnt have sperm issues.
You might think I am scared, but its the one thing I long for most and one of the things I pray for every single day. I am so broken, and I am not half the person I used to be. But yeah..  please judge me from the outside..

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm so sorry hun. Some people can be so oblivious to others and so judgmental for no reason. Everyone has their own personal life that is not obvious on the outside. You don't deserve to be treated that way and I hope that this in not a reoccurring experience for you. You are in my prayers.

6 years ago

I am sorry Autumn to hear she did that and it was very insensitive. Some can have their first babies fast and the subsequent ones can take longer to have so do not totally loose hope.

I actually did not have my first until 5 years after marriage. We got tested and I did the clomid, I cried, prayed and all that as well. I went off the clomid and said if to happen it will. It did. Then when he was 9 months old, I got pregnant with my second son. Never know when it happen and yes waiting is the hardest to do. :( Prayers it be soon.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo