Community post

Journal

1540 days ttc

Just thought I would give a quick update. There is still a couple of people I am silently stalking and keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp. But doubt there is many on here who still know me... guess thats part of ttc for 4 years.

So I had a lapscope, ovarian drillling and dc a few weeks back. still busy recovering. Endo was back with a vengance. So Dr isnt very positive that I wilk get prwgnant without medication. But my body is tired and dh does not want to actively try anymore. So we will hear what dr says at my 6 week follow up and take it from there. All and all... it seems like my dream of having another child is slipping away very fast and I think its almost time to accept it.. . I just wish I knew how to do that..

Hope to see the last people on my stalker list get a bfp soon.

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I'm still here following a few people as well and was glad to see your update, although i wish it had been a bfp update of course. You're a strong woman who has come through so much. I truly hope these last interventions are the key to success. **hugs to you**

<a href=

6 years ago

ah thanks Erica. Hope things are going well with you and your 2 bubs. xx

6 years ago • Post starter

I check here regularly just to see if you've had your BFP. I'm holding onto hope for you. It's taken me years to accept I will probably never fall pregnant, very tough. Thinking of you xxx

6 years ago

Good to hear from you S. hope you are well. xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo