Community post

Success story

8 Months and he/she is finally coming.

I am so excited to finally be able to put this out there. I have been pawning around websites for almost 7 months looking up anything and everything about TTC and what to do how to do it, and how to get pregnant...FAST! It was so stressful at times where I just sat and cried because I could not figure out what was wrong with me and why I was not having any luck in the process.. I tried loads of stuff from being propped up on a pillow to pre-seed and soft-cups. All of these things didn't work for me and it just got frustrating.

but FINALLY I got my BFP and here's how...

I quit it all...
I quit the pre-seed, i would use soft-cups but only if I felt like I should use them. I still kept up with a fertility monitor because I really do like knowing when I am ovulating or close to it... But I was worry free. I no longer was BDing to make a little one, I was doing it for fun and for my DH and I.
We just "gave up" to say the least. I didn't let it bother me that it wasn't working, and I got off all of the baby sites. My focus was on me and my DH.
When I became stress free and I quit trying as much, that is when I got pregnant. Now I know a lot of people say thats what they did, but it is true. I just did not care about it and just trusted that I would have the little one when it was deemed a good time for me.
And unlike every moth I kept trying, this month I wasn't doing the 2 week wait, I did not symptom spot I just had the usual pre menstrual symptoms the only difference was thats

1: My boobs were mildly sore, but my nipples were on FIRE! I mean the slightest graze from a cotton shirt gave me chills and sent pain coursing through my breast. I usually get nipple pain before my period, but not as bad as this and really did not last as long as this. FYI the nipple pain has gotten more bearable but it is a still so achy at times.

2. If I got up a little too fast or moved somewhere, I was getting a little dizzy and nauseous. I felt like i would need to sit down immediately.

3. I was sleeping, A lot... I would go home from work, sleep for 8 hours wake up, go to classes (yes I am in college) and come home and sleep more before work. It was a constant rotation of sleeping, and my dreams were CRAZY!! Still are pretty crazy I might add.

and last

4. I became really gassy, another sign of my period was coming. I had my gallbladder out last year so when i get gassy or a bubbly tummy it was expected. I even get gassy and gross before my period so I didn't think anything of it.

I actually tested negative for about 3 days before I tested positive.

Story here is that I did not expect I was pregnant, I didn't even realize the symptoms after I got the BFP. So just give it a break from the constant pawning of baby pages and the time you need to BD now to get pregnant... Just take time for you..

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo