Community post

Discussion

IC and faint positives.

So I have started testing early I will be 9 dpo tomorrow, and have been using my internet cheap sticks. I have a digital, and I just got a bunch $tree ones today. But on 3 tests 3 days in a row, I have gotten a really faint positive, it is a thin pink line that shows up right when I take the test. I am not sure if I should trust these tests or what. The crazy thing is that I did a test this morning and didn't see anything but then looked and saw the same thin pink line on a different part of the test. I have no idea what is going on. If you need my symptoms here they are:

I have been really gassy, like lots haha
also on my right side I have had cramps, just a pinching feeling at times, that could last a few mins.
I feel warm and bloated and my pubic bone area kind of feels weird of you know what I mean.
I have been tired as well, but I am thinking that is from work.

I usually start cramping around a week before my period is due and my nipples get so sensitive. I have had no nipple sensitivity or fullness of my boobs.

I do not want to get my hopes up, seeing that this is my first child I am trying for and we have been trying for 5 months now. The only thing different we did this month is I tracked with OPK's and then I used PreSeed and Soft Cups.

Any help is appreciated, or just words of encouragement.

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo