Community post

Success story

I never thought Id finally have a bean!

Heres my story. Im 30, DH is 28. Weve been NTNP since 2013.
Jan 2013, I had a total thyroidectomy due to uncontrolled graves disease/hyperthyroid. B4 having my thyroid out, had with ovarian cysts and endo. Since the removal, issues seem to resolve..while others surface heart valve issue, vertigo, and anemia. Weve been actively trying since June of 2013. BD on fertile days, laying there, standing on head, you know all the crazy stuff TTC couples do. Something this month was different

This cycle: Dec 18-23rd - Used softcups this cycle, and been taking prenatal vitamins for a few months prior

5 days before O - EWCM with streaks of blood in it - super stretchy, not normal for me. Read that this meant that youre
super fertile - so we figured this might be a sign to start REALLY trying.

2 days before O - BD, laid there for 5 minutes only, went to the loo to "Clean up" lol

O day - BD, then inserted a BD right after DH finished, then I O'd after. (Tmi? lol) Left it in overnight.

1dpo - Didnt BD, I worked new years day, so I was exhausted - instead DH made a 'deposit' and I put softcup in. (TMI again) left it in overnight.

2dpo - Nothing weird. Worked again all day. Tired.

3dpo - Uterus feels weird, kind of heavy like, and what seems like gas cramps.

4dpo - Tired. Bitchy. Thirsty for water. Hips hurt more than usual. Shooting breast pain. Bloated! Gassy! Hands are ice.

5dpo - Crabby and tired - assumed bcuz I was working a lot. Definately stinky gas, Weird breast pain, felt like
electricity. Shooting pain in V - OUCH! Wet feeling. Yellow CM. Hands still cant keep warm.

6 dpo - Dizzy spells in afternoon, thought it was my typical vertigo mid cycle. Pain in left ovary area. Thirsty. Slightly nauseated from coffee. Cramping. Increasing fatigue. Backache. Felt off today, and lazy. Cold shivers, face hot.

7 dpo - Felt okay, actually woke up in a good mood. Mild cramping through the day, and hands were still ice no matter what I did. Went to bed, had really bad cramps, like electricity again through bbs and belly button.(Never had) Very thirsty, couldnt seem to get enough water - as a result, peeing a lot more too. Exhausted by days end.Awoken in middle of night by a lot of cramping..

8 dpo - Woke up dizzy, decided to test knowing it'd probably be negative, but did it anyway lol BFN. Hands are still cold - Ive never had this before. More electricity type pain in boobs, kept rubbing them cause it hurt.. then nips were tingly warm. Weird again for me. EXHAUSTED!

9 dpo - Woke up feeling like I drank all night, very dizzy & fatigued. (I dont drink)nDecided to test again, still a BFN when looking at it in person when I took a picture of it, I thought I saw something. AF type cramping ALL DAY, feeling out. More belly button type pain. Heavy feeling in uterus again. BBs dont really hurt (minus the on/off electric type spasms lol) Ate a lot this day - belly kept rumbling like I havent eaten.. Went to bed, was having hot flashes then heart racing, but shortly after I fell asleep.

10 dpo - Woke up feeling even more dizzy. Room spinning, eyes bouncing type of dizziness. It was 530 am, got up and went to bathroom and decided to test again (i should take up stock in FRER). Sitting there half asleep, trying to get the room to stop spinning. 3 minute mark, theres def a second line. BFP! Faint, but not like I had to turn it all angles like past tests thinking I saw something. It was def there. Woke hubby up, who was shocked - he saw it without his glasses on!

Im going to get a digital today, FX, WISH US LUCK!

Me: 30, DH: 28 -- total thyroidectomy 10dpo, 1/10/15 - concieved on New Years!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo