Community post

Success story

I am Pregnant :)

At the age of 34 and TTC for last 2 months, I was not expecting to get this awesomest gift of God. Yes I am Pregnant and found out on 12 DPO that is today. I am going to share my symptoms as I have got great help and peace from this site as far as early pregnancy symptoms are concerned and hope that mine will help others too.

Symptoms-
1-4 DPO Nothing

5 DPO- Cramps, Vivid dreams, increased thirst and frequent urination. Gas, constipation, backache

6- 9 DPO- Cramps, Vivid dreams, increased thirst and frequent urination. Gas, Extreme fatigue, headache, backache, achy thighs, CM watery

10-11 DPO- Cramps, Vivid dreams, increased thirst and frequent urination. Gas, sleeplessness, runny nose off and on, sneezing off and on, gagging but not vomiting, Backache, achy thighs, Bloating, CM Creamy. Pregnancy test at 11 dpo very faint positive, and at 12 dpo darker and fatter positive. :)

Baby Dust to all who are trying so hard.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo