Community post

Discussion

5 dpo... anybody else??? looking for my cycle buddy.

I am on 5dpo, luteal phase 14, 30 days cycle. I am 35 TTC#1.

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm also 35 yrs old..TTC 5dPO

9 years ago

Hey that's nice, we can share our symptoms. I am 6 DPO today and having pain on the left side pelvic area since yesterday and today its even more sharp like AF pain, also in my legs and back. Felt nausea in the morning and having vivid dreams. I don't know what to make out of it, my periods are due in 8 days. Not keeping my hopes too high.

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh one more thing today the pain is on whole of the pelvic area.

I'm only having breast tingling, but I also get this symptom before my cycle. I had pelvic pains during ovulation week it went away Nov 22.. So now its the two week wait. Baby dust to u ð??«ð??«ð??«ð??«

9 years ago

I am having these cramps from 5 dpo and today I am at 8 dpo and its not going and increases at night. I have never had cramps for so long before. Only a day before AF. My AF is due on 6th Dec so its still 6 days to go. Vivid dreams, backache, legs paining, increase in appetite (getting up in the middle of the night to eat and pee) extremely exhausted and sleepy. I don't know what to make out of all this. Also I am keeping a track of my BBT chart and my temp is up since ovulation and 7 dpo and 8 dpo its going higher.

Sounds like you may be preggo..fingers crossed ;)

9 years ago

Thanks, still I don't know I have this fear that my AF will come right on time... 5 days to go...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo