Community post

Success story

I Think We Are Pregnant

My DH and I have been together for over 8 years and married for 2. We are both 36 yrs old. We have been trying since November (2014) so this month was our 3 month trying. Last month I spotted early, was sick and vomitted several day, had all the pregnancy symptoms. I am never late and I have been charting my cycles for 3 years. I was 6 days late then AF showed up. I was crushed. I started New Years Eve and was so depressed I cancelled all of our plans and went to bed early.

Fast forward to this month . . . . this time I took musinex (I was also battling a cold so it served 2 purposes), drank grapefruit juice (just 2 days) and that's it. I had felt like this time didn't work for us so I ordered male and female fertility vitamins, preseed, ovulation monitor- the works. I was definitely gearing up for February to try again. I haven't had many "real" symptoms this month. My BBs are a bit tender, moody/edgy and I have been exhausted but I chalked all of this up to getting my period. Last night (13 dpo and 2 days before AF) I had a sharp pinching pain in my lower abdomen. It was very bizarre and kept happening for about 2 hours (then I fell asleep). This morning I decided not to test but once I got into work I had this nagging feeling to just try again with an early pregnancy test. I took the test but I had left my glasses at home. I couldn't really tell what was happening with either line so I called my sister. We work together so she came to take a look and she confirmed there were 2 lines!!! I am cautiously optomistic. Part of me is worried it is a false positive or an evap line. I have been so worried for so long I am just hoping that we get the confirmation that we are in fact pregnant and all goes swimmingly. Wishing baby dust to all. XoXo

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo