Community post

Success story

finally!!

Reading these stories definitely helped me to not get discouraged while we were trying. I couldnt wait until it was my turn to post my story, so here it is.

I got my IUD, which i had the full 5 yrs, removed back in Nov. The hubby and i decided we were ready to try for our first together. So we started trying and i would take the pregnancy tests and get a negatives over and over. It started getting frustrating and i finally just said " if it happens it happens but im not stressin anymore"

I got my AF Jan 14 and it was the first full blown 7 day bleed since before i had my daughter. After getting done with that i started feeling sick to my stomache around the first week of Feb. I had a constant headache from monday on the first week up until wednesday of the next week. Thursday night of the first week until sunday of the same week i was getting fevers off and on and cold chills and hot flashes. Went into the emergengy room sunday aftternoon and they told me i had an Upper Respiritory Infection and sent me on my way with antibiotics. Shortly after getting home and resting for a litttle bit my boobs started really feeling very sore. On Valentines day i decided enough was enough and i broke down.and took a test.

I had to do a double take when i seen the test with its 2 lines. I started bawling right away and my daughter came in to.see what was wrong. After texting the picture of the test to.my husband at work and him being informed, he stopped on his way home feom work at the store to gwt the digital tests. After poas with digital and it said "Pregnant 2-3" it became even.more real.

Got an appt tomorrow to get the proof of pregnancy and get everything going.

I wish everyone luck and sending baby dust your way!!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo