Community post

Journal

im not sure.....

So im very uneasy right now and slightly starting to get anxious again. Last week was the worst possible week ive had in a long time. I had a headache that was consistent for 8 to 9 days straight. For 3 days straight ibhad on and off fevers and severe body aches to the point where i didnt even want to get off the couch. Well the DH was getting worried so we went in to find out what was going on. They did a xray of my chest, nasal swab to test for flu, and drew blood. They came to the conclusion that i had an upper respiritory infection and sent.me home with antibiotics.

When i was prego with my DD (almost 6 years ago) i remember getting severely sick and it was alot like how i was last week. And then shortly after feeling better i started getting breast tenderness. I took a test with the first one about 2 weeks after all that with my sister cuz she thought she was.prego and i turned out to be the prego one.

I figured they would have.told.me at the er if i was prego aince they drew blood but right now im not sure. Im finally feeling better after last week. I was supposed to start my AF wednesday and its now friday (valentines day) and still no AF. My boobs are very sore and ive never had the normal AF symptoms. And lately ive been.getting very dizzy and my appetite is off. Last week i had to force myself to.eat due to.being nausaous and this week i continulously eat and dont feel full ever. Im acared to test but i feel like i.should. i just dont know. Might wait a few more days to.see if AF shows later but like i said, im getting anxious. I havent really been thinking much about getting pregnant latwly bc i dont want to throw myself off like i did the last 3 months. But i am starting to get hopeful.....who knows, will update when i.test again

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo