Community post

Success story

Ready to share

Here we are 19 months, a thousand wishes, and too many tears later. Up to this point I haven't wanted to post anything but now that we have made it to the second trimester I'm finally ready to share. My DH and I are already the parents of two wonderful little boys ages 10 and 8. When our 8 year old was born after a very hard pregnancy and months of colic, my DH and I at the ripe age of 21 decided our family was complete. DH got a vasectomy and we were content. There was just one problem way back when we were still in high school and kids were not even something we were thinking about I had these reoccurring dreams. They were dreams about the three children we would have. About 3 1/2 years after my youngest sons birth these dreams returned. I tried to shake them, to be happy and greatful for the wonderful healthy family I already have but nothing worked. I felt sad, depressed even. My DH noticed a big change in me and confronted me about it. I told him about the dreams and how they made me feel. At first he was shocked and against doing anything but with time, lots of conversations, and planning we decided to go for it. He had a vasectomy reversal on March 8, 2012. We did monthly semen analysis and dh's numbers were bad lots of swimmers but his motility sucked. After 8 months of bad test results the Dr. said we would have to do iui or even ivf. We decided we would give it one last shot and try fertilaid vitamins and Motility boost. They worked great motility shot up. On 5/13 we found out we were pregnant but sadly that ended in a blighted ovum on 7/13. I gave up didn't even want to try anymore. Imagine my surprise when I started feeling nausea in late October and missed AF in November. BAM!! My bpf. We are so excited! The first trimester was scary but here we are. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I'm hopeful. What ever this pregnancy brings boy or girl I'm excited and ready!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo