Community post

Question

What the heck is going on with me???

I have a 28 day cycle. I am now on day 36. I have never been late before. I started spotting today pink and very light. I took a test this morning and BFN. I'm not sure what to think. Is this implantation spotting?? Can that happen so late in a cycle?? I went to my Dr. on the 3rd and got a blood test and it was negative too. Anybody else go through this or have any advice on what is gong on??

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

could just be the start of a late period, most women will experience a irregular cycle at least once in there life, no matter how regular they are, you may have ovulated late this cycle there for a blood test wont work till uptp 3-4 days after implantation, and a urine one 2 to 3 days after the blood test one. so it maybe too early to test. unless u know exasctly when u ovulated thru opks, theres no way of knowing, even with regular periods ovulation can be anyhwere between 7 to 18 days after the start of a period.

11 years ago

i agree with monroezelda. looks like your period is late.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo