Community post

Journal

TTC - My sexuality (Asexual)

So for anyone who happens upon this, here's a bit about me! I'm 22 (23 in January). I'm left-handed, have green eyes, have two cats and a dog, and I'm very asexual. That means that I'm not heterosexual (being sexually attracted to males), not bisexual (being sexually attracted to females and males), and I'm not homosexual (being sexually attracted to females). I'm not sexually attracted to any gender. No, there isn't anything wrong with me, I'm just one of those few people that have no interest in sex at all.

So much like those who are gay, I'm using a sperm donor! I found him via the website knowndonorregistry.com and he has been shipping sperm to me, so that I can inseminate with just me and my girlfriend (she is also asexual). How this is done is by him using tyb (test-yolk buffer), a vial, syringe, and an insulated box with ice packs to keep the sperm cool. When they're kept cool and mixed with tyb, the sperm can survive being shipped! It's actually pretty neat, and I know that they're still alive when I get them thanks to my amazing microscope.

This little entry is for whoever is looking over journal entries and who might want to get to know me and my TTC story! I'll be creating a more detailed journal entry later, as I just wanted this to be about my sexuality.

<a href=

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

goodluck with your journey. wishing you the very best

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo