Community post

Journal

19 DPO

I had this crazy dream last night and AF is now five days late. I ran some errands with the littlest one after work today and we needed milk and sandwich stuff from the store. I decided to pick up one last box of HTPs. I grabbed the cheap box of Clear Blue Digis, not knowing there was only one digi and one plus until I got them home. Tried a hold, only made it a couple hours.

I honestly thought I was seeing things as that second line formed.

I just took the digital.

We're expecting baby #5 this April.

Hubby is not home, but I sent him a text. He'll be home in about a half hour.

Hormones have me not sure what to feel right now. Part of me is ecstatic. Part of me is not. It doesn't matter that I've done it four times before and we wanted this one to happen. I guess it will take time to accept.

But, I'm happy.

I'm just shocked.

Momma to 4 on Earth and 3 in Heaven. TTC Jan. 2019

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yeay!! Congratulations!! April 21st is my no. 3rd's 8th birthday as well as my 5th's 2nd birthday!! It's a lovely time of year to have a baby!

6 years ago

Thanks. The 21st is actually my due date. 8 days before #4s 6th birthday and 4 days before our 10th wedding anniversary.

Momma to 4 on Earth and 3 in Heaven. TTC Jan. 2019

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo