Community post

Journal

Suspicions confirmed

I am having another ectopic. Went to A & E last night doubled over in pain. Had loads of tests no answers so had to stay in overnight.(first time ever very scary experience) had a scan this morning no fetal pole or sacred in my womb. But when they did a vaginal ultrasound the found something outside my right ovary. They have decided to keep me in overnight again to check my hcg levels at 12am to see if they are increasing or decreasing. The Dr thinks that I may have passed in naturally. I think I have to as I had a few cloths and lots of bleeding. I really hope I have passed it as the next alternative is surgery. I am numb at this point. I do know that I am DONE with ttc. This is the worst experience of my lift and I have to go through it again. Is beyond unfair. I am a good person and I am a strong person. But this is just too much :(

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

11 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

Oh Gemma.... I literally have no words. I know there is nothing I could say anyways... I am so sorry....

Mill

6 years ago

My heart is heavy for you. Last night I kept praying for you and didn't have a clue why. I'm so sorry. I do not have the words to comfort you, but just know that you have us here if you need an ear. You ARE a good and strong person and will get through. Hugs

6 years ago

So very sorry! U don't deserve this, u ARE a great person and I'm glad to know u! Stay strong, u'll get through this.

U know where I am!! *hugz*

6 years ago

OMG, i cry as i read this because i know that pain by name...... its nameless. you will survive ok

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

6 years ago

Oh Gemma, like everyone else, I am so so sorry. I have no words, but you're right, you're a very strong woman, and you will get through this. I'm praying for you and Jim, and I hope that you can find comfort. We're always here to talk. Big hugs coming to you from afar.

User Image

6 years ago

Thank you all. X
I am trying to comprehend why this keeps happening us? I don't know why maybe it's just one of those things. I have to think that maybe there is something else planned for me that just doesnt involve a baby?? Who knows, I sure don't!
I know Jim and I where happy before I got pregnant and I'm very sure we will be again. Just not now :(

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

6 years ago • Post starter

Gemma, I'm so sorry. I really want to hug you right now. I'm so sorry that you are going through this again. Stay strong hun. Your in my thoughts.

6 years ago

Oh my....I have no idea what to say. I am so sorry you have to go through this again. You're right, it's so unfair :( Sending you hugs!

6 years ago

Sending hugs and peaceful thoughts your way.

6 years ago

Honey I'm so, so sorry... my heart breaks for you :(

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo