Community post

Journal

SYMPTOM spotting again...

Today I felt like I was leaking several times. Having checked my panties, I was. I even saw a brownish spot. I'm hoping that was IB. Joints still hurting, on and off pinching/mild cramps and nausea. I get nauseous any time I eat. I started craving chocolate today, which is something I usually only want a few days before and during AF. I am not due for another 10 days or so.

Signs that make me think I am out - my boobs don't hurt at all. They did about a week agio, but have since stopped. I'm starting to question my timing as well. If I ovulated day 8 or 9, I don't think I would have a chance as we dtd cd 5. If I ovulated cd 6 like I thought, timing would have been good.

Another negative test (I am not giving myself the opportunity to stare at it looking for a line so light you think you might have conjured it up.

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo