Community post

Journal

Going insane!

My lord, since trying to conceive all I literally think about is trying to conceive. When will my period start, how long will I be on my period, why do I keep getting a low on my fertility monitor, Yes! I have a high on my fertility monitor, when will my peek show on the monitor, what cm do I have, what position is my cervix, is it soft or hard, open or closed, could this cm mean I'm pregnant, is that implantation pain, I feel a bit sick so am I pregnant, the sickness has gone, oh, def not pregnant, could I be pregnant, I will just do this pregnancy test and whatever the result I will wait for 2 days before testing again, hour later there I am testing again, get a positive finally after a million pregnancy tests and now on 14dpo, is the line getting darker, better do another test to make sure, and again and again and again.. Shit! the lines getting fainter, test again, OMG I have a not pregnant on clear blue digital, just test again to make sure, def not pregnant, now it's time to wait to have a period and go through the same thing again but this time and probably for a lot more cycles I won't be seeing a positive pregnancy test, not mine anyway. I haven't even mentioned the unbelievable amount of hours I have spent searching online about chemical pregnancies, supplements to help fall pregnant, supplements to take to help stay pregnant, how your whole reproductive system works, best ways to get pregnant, even looked up the chinese gender calendar to see if I would have a girl or boy if I fell this cycle.. Hopefully it will all be worth it one day and this will all be a distant memory

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo