Community post

Journal

Ovulation pending??

So I have had sharp pain in my left low side of my groin area, has this both today and yesterday and both only lasted a couple of minutes. I'm hoping this is a sign for ovulation although the clear blue advanced fertility monitor is still coming up with low chance of conceiving. I have to test with my fmu which for some reason has never been the best time for me to test but will carry on as I started that way and may buy some ovulation sticks to do in the afternoon.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm using the same monitor, and have had the same issue. I'm on day 6 of flashing, high fertility, but not peak fertility. I use cheap ones in the afternoon, because otherwise I'd be out of the clear blue ones (which are really expensive!). I had some mild cramps, backaches, and some slight pain in my groin area, but I thought it was bloating. My BBT doesn't show a dip and then increase in my temp so I don't think I've ovulated yet.

User Image

7 years ago

Can you test more than once a day with the clear blue advanced machine? It's so frustrating. I had a chemical last month and I ovulated on CD13 and I am now on CD11 so I am a bit worried I won't ovulate this month x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo