Community post

Journal

FertilAid Journal

FertilAid began for my husband on July 4th.

I started the next day on July 5th.

So, as of today (7/13), DH has been on it for a week and 2 days. I've been on it a week and 1 day.

DH has reported nothing out of the ordinary as far as symptoms. EDIT: still the case as of 8/15/16

I've noticed the following:

Day 1-2: Nothing really

Day 3-6: Some stomach pains when laying down especially first thing in the morning. My "#2" was a little hard at times first thing in the morning. Maybe a light headache 1 or 2 of these days. Definitely started to notice a change/increase in CM. Baby danced night of Day 6.

Day 7: CM is starting to match up more with what is normal for this part of my cycle. Less stomach pains -- feel like those are mostly over, and that my body is acclimating better. Sex drive is up a bit, so we're taking advantage of that when we feel like it.

Day 8-10: Day 8 and 9 fairly normal. Slight tummy pains still, but not too distracting. Still feel like they're leveling off. Little twinge sort of pain in my left breast in the AM of Day 10 -- like a moderate ache. Then it went away. The increase in sex drive is still present, so we baby danced on Day 10.

Day 11 - 12: No symptoms really.

Day 13-14: Left sided pelvic pain and cramping, positive smiley ovulation test. O day is CD 15. Baby danced. Increased sex drive.

Day 15-21: No symptoms really.

Day 22-26: Some twinges in boobs, slight soreness. Sensitive nipples. All mild. Pregnancy test taken on CD 26 -- BFN.

Day 27-28: Light pinkish/brown spotting.

Day 29: AF officially arrived making my cycle for July a total of 28 days, and a 13 day (+3 days) LP. Goal reached! I have increase my LP and I think that's a victory in itself.

Day 38: Awaiting my second ovulation on FertilAid. Husband was diagnosed with below normal testosterone this week, so he is going to start taking a prescription drug to combat that.

Day 40: Smiley ClearBlue found my LH surge for this cycle on CD 13. 2-3 days earlier than last month. Ovulation should be happening soon if it hasn't already. DTD today.

User Image

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Glad to hear it sounds like it's working for you at least. I have been wondering about this one and little skeptical on buying it for the last 8 months, so I will definitely stalking to see how it works for you, which I hope it results in your healthy baby. Lots of Baby Dust to you

7 years ago

Hi SheisMrsCarter,

Can't really make a prediction as to how it is working/will work for us. We're at 7 months TTC this month (both in our late 20's) so we were both game to just try whatever.

I do not actually ovulate until sometime next week, so we will see what happens.

In the meantime, I'm trying to stay stress free.

Baby dust to you!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo