Community post

Journal

not sure what to think

So this cycle has been so long I'm in CD42. Around 15dpo I spotted on the 8-9dpo and was a tiny amount and was only when I wiped. I've had sore boobs and a dull ache and cramping since this first spotting. I thought my AF was on its way early. But if course nothing has happened.

Today I've had increased sore boobs and tiny spotting again. And I feel like I'm getting a cold or something my nose has been so runny and ive had some snezzes. Still waiting for af to arrive. I don't have any tests but some are arriving 2m. If af doesn't come tonight I'll test 2m.

I was temping but I was getting so stressed with it all so I've stopped doing it. B4 having my other children my cycles were every 28-30 days. I hope 40+ isn't the new normal for me. I'm not even sure if it's normal to have them that long.......I just feel like going on a rant:(

????????????????

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo