Community post

Journal

6 dpo. Dread the tww.

Funny reading last entry. I was positive I was pregnant in July but my body tricked me. I took two months off TTC because my 19 year old daughter unexpectedly got pregnant and shortly after miscarried. We were devastated. I questioned Gods timing and went to Him with all my anger and my grief. Made me realize that God wants my attention and that I have been way too obsessive about TTC and the tww. December we got back to BD. No temping, no opk, just know my cycle and lots of ewcm gave me my signal to get busy. 3 days before O and day of O. Good feeling about this cycle. Lots of women at my church are turning up pregnant and praying for my bfp daily. So far today I'm 6 dpo. Only symptoms are burning, tingling nipples, and extreme exhaustion hit me in the middle of the day and I took a 2 hour nap. I never nap. I also got lightheaded and had a moment of blurred vision. Oh and watery CM and crazy dream during nap. Doesn't seem like much and I'm trying to remain hopeful yet realistic.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm 5 dpo and experiencing most of the symptoms you are!

8 years ago

I'm soooo tired. Could be the weather. Idk.... Bought 3 dollar store tests and will take one in the morning . Fingers crossed for us.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo