Community post

Journal

Feeling worried

I've started using a app called Ovia to help try to conceive. It realized I may be Oing a few days after my period end. I noted on my calendar I was not BDing hardly around those days. Well this time we BD every other day and since then I have noticed symptoms ive never had the other months. I have been dizzy and nauseased which has been normal for me since stopping depo. But I starting having a heavy feeling in my chest. So once I lay down I feel short winded and say for the next day while I was walking and felt like I was running for hours. Then I have been having cramping and pulling in my uterus nothing like the feelings I've felt before. Then yesterday I started spotting light pink then today brown. And the cramping and pulling in my uterus got worse. I have since takin a hit soak to help. It almost feels like I'm having a miscarriage. Also since Wednesday 12/2/15 I've had a headache that comes and goes and not relieved by meds. Praying this is a sign that baby #2 is on the way. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo