Community post

Discussion

Any 6/11-12 O'ers?

HI, wondering are therre any june 11-12 ovulaters? According to FF i should O today, and TCOYF tells me tmrw. So, lets see.
lets get thru the 2WW 2gther... that way it wont be so loooong.

lets share symptoms, etc.. cant wait for our BFP.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. GOD BLESS.

User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I ovulated on the 8th.. But good luck to you :-)

11 years ago

That's great, so ur in ur 2ww..awesome. I just o'ed so fxfxfx... awesome. Baby dust.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I may have just O'd yesterday. Waiting to see if my temp spikes tomorrow. If I don't get a BFP thisonth, then I'll probably use an OPK next month. I'll let you know in the near future.

User Image

11 years ago

hi .. did your temp spike today? mine spiked early this cycle (cd16) usually cd 17. indicating O on cd15... any symptoms?
well, today i was a bit irritable and yesteday too. very unsual for me and the cm is creamy again. whe i was last prego i had creamy cm all thru my lutel phase ... like everyday. my BB are bit sore too. (little) but i can tell the differnece. LOL... my sex drive has come down as well. way down. . and bit sore and have full vulva.(sorry TMI).. just my symp so far..
when did you O?

User Image

Sorry for the delayed response -- my DH and I just got a dog and he's been taking up all of my attention :) I think I may have O'd on CD18, but my BBT has been a little wacky this month. Today, I've been having strange brief pains in my lower abdomen which seem different than anything I've ever experienced before. I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed for both you and me. I feel like I become a hypochondriac during the TWW and notice things about my body that aren't really happening.

User Image

11 years ago

hi there.. yes having a dog can take much time...we have one (were 3 but had to give in 2) . its too much. anyhows.. i keep nmy FXFX for us too. i have had unsual acne (never had before), i do remember when i was preggo i did have some acne pop up. So im hopeful its that. i also had a temp dip at 4dpo and one on 7dpo. yesterday spiked up and today again.. Im begin to test.. too early i know, but helps my craving and satisfies me.. lol. also a bit heartburn n some nausea.. idk hope to the great lord, its our month.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo