Community post

Journal

Heartbroken

I finally conceived after a year of trying and was super excited. Unfortunately, I miscarried today at 7 weeks 5 days. I'm trying to miscarry "naturally" at home. I went in for an ultrasound a week ago and the baby was not growing properly, but still had a heartbeat so I was hopeful. Today I went in for a repeat ultrasound and there was no heartbeat and the baby actually dated 5wks 1 day. So it actually shrunk back in a week. I'm indescribably heartbroken. This is my first miscarriage.

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Oh dear, my heart goes out to you. So many of us have been there - the emotional pain is overwhelming. Praying that the Lord will provide comfort and bring peace to your heart. Hugs

8 years ago

Bless you hun, im so sorry for your loss, I recently suffered a loss myself and it is hard, I blamed myself and was so upset for ages even now it affects me but I know now that it was nothing I had done. Its important that you remember that too. If you want to talk just message me and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Sending hugs to you oooo

User Image

8 years ago

Miscarriages are awful reminders of how delicate and miraculous bringing a new life into the world really is. I miscarried at 6 weeks. When it happens doesn't matter though. The pain is the same. I pray that you find peace and strength.

8 years ago

I am so sorry :-( I am sending you lots of love and prayers during this very difficult time xx

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo