Community post

Journal

Still in the game....

8dpo didn't really feel much in the way of symptoms today. Maybe a coulpe twinges of soreness in bbs and they feel fuller (maybe that's in my head?) Although I woke up starving! (not common for me) I was having a craving for Subway something fierce and ice cream. I feel pretty bloated all day. Feeling a little discouraged because I don't really feel pregnant. I know logically that it's too soon! Pretty happy one minute but arguing with DH the next over little silly things. Almost cry when describing a songs meaning to DH...not like me. *thinking abck: went shopping after Subway today and I was SO tired...

9dpo hpt with fmu bfn... :-( feeling very discouraged even though I know it's still too soon. Very emotional today. Headache, bbs don't feel all that sore but I think still feel fuller...pretty crabby at night!! Appetite is gone today.

10dpo 1 am woke up to a wave of nausua that lasted about an hour and a half. Thought I was going to throw up for sure! I thought maybe hunger so I ate 1/2 of a blueberry bagel w/cream cheese very slowly...it subsided. I went to the bathroom and (tmi alert) when I wiped there was a little brownish streak through my cm rest was clear...(getting hopeful..feeling pregnant!) flushed, little temp rise...Implantation??? bbs sore, feeling fuller in uterus area. BFN @ 5:30 am...but if implantation just happened too soon still!! Feeling very pregnant and thinking positive! :-)
..:::fingers crossed:::...

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo