Community post

Journal

3dp fertlization - IVF cycle 1

On top of the world!!!! The nurse gave us an update. All 5 embys have progressed to day 3 and continue to divide as normal. 2 days to go. Come on little ones.

I know the stats say only 1 in 4 make it to day 5 blastocyst. But i have no idea about the stats from day 3 to day 5. Surely it must be a good sign to get this far.

They are going to call me with an update tomorrow (Friday) for Saturday's transfer.

Still praying for a miracle but this may actually be happening.

Fx to everyone waiting for some good news.

[url=<a href=

9 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

What a great way to start my morning. I am so happy to hear this I can't wait till transfer day. XF!!

8 years ago

keeping my fingers crossed for you... good luck Saturday

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

I have a smile on my face from your happy JE! I have everything crossed for your little ones! Keep dividing!!! :-) xxx

User image

8 years ago

Yay! This is awesome news! So happy for you! GL on Saturday! I have a very good feeling this will end in a BFP for you :)

8 years ago

Oh how wonderful! This was an awesome way to start my day. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, go embys, go!

8 years ago

Awesome news! Can't wait to hear the day 5 update!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you!!! I'm hoping all is well today too. So close now.

[url=<a href=

8 years ago • Post starter

That is great news!!! Don't pay any attention to the stats, out of my four last time three made it to blast :)

8 years ago

And all four made it to day 3 :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo