Community post

Journal

Anovulatory cycle ..... Sad

This is my second cycle charting temps and it appears I did not ovulate this month....wow. Makes me wonder how many other cycles were anovulatory as well? Last month I did ovulate and I know from the left side because I get lots of pain for a couple of days and so at least I know one side is working. Also wondering what AF will be like next week, due July 1st. Will I even get a period? I'm stunned at this revelation. I have been in a grouchy mood for a week. My cycles have been exactly 26 days apart. As regular as it can be. But no ovulation? Now that I think about it, AF was very light last time.
Anywayyyyyyyy, July 1st we will see what happens. And DH has to have a SA done as well. Once we get those results, I will schedule an appointment with my OB to discuss fertility issues and just for peace of mind.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Keep bd'ing every other day if possible, ur still early enough in ur cycle that u could O in the coming days, which will push af to a different date. Have u tried taking any supplements to induce O or boost fertility?

8 years ago

Only prenatal vitamins. Don't you think it's weird though? My cycles are like clockwork. Every 26 days. Also, my CM got watery last week but dried up since then. Actually my cycles have shorted over the last 6 months , not gotten longer. I will take your advice and keep up BD till AF shows. Thanks dakotagurrl..I haven't taken my temp the last 2 days bc I am exhausted and cranky. Heartburn last 2 days.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

I think ur still O'ing, it may be a bit earlier than ur thinking if ur cycles are shortening. Last cycle u did for sure, this one u will need a cpl more temps becuz u missed the last 2 days, but today's is at a post-O level (for u). Whether thats a fluke or not, we'll see in a cpl days. Its normal to have an anov cycle once in a while, or even just a weak O that keeps progesterone levels fairly low. The thickness of the lining is based on ur estrogen levels for that cycle, so if levels are decreased, ur lining will suffer, as will ur cm. Try not to stress about it all, that affects hormone levels, thus affecting when/if u ovulate and the lining u produce beforehand. Keep up with temps, as accurately as possible and keep bd'ing til its all confirmed. Lemme know if u need any help with anything!
Good luck! =))

8 years ago

Dakotagurrl, look like my temps went up again today so I believe you are right about weak ovulation. I suspect it occurred later than usual and I did some research on "weak" ovulation and I guess it's better than No ovulation right??

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo