Community post

Journal

Good News... & Bad news...

God news first...Bad news first...hmmm? How about a mix up! First this was a very emotional last week and will be this week too... My neice who I was one of her primary caregivers for 6 months straight and off and on since I returned to work 4 months ago has been called home to be an angel with God. She was born with a disabilty/ disease called Pryvate Dehyrogenase E1 Sequencing. (long and unknown) She was the first document case of this in the world and only 2 more have been able to obtain the same diagnose. When most infants are born with this they are unable to be diagnosed because they do not live past the first week of life if that. Our girl was a fighter though and she made it 6 amazing years (all on hospice). Touching hearts and brightening lives of everyone she met. Tuesday her systems had started shutting down and had passed by noon. Thankfully she was at home wrapped in her mothers arms when she passed. Hard, worse news of the week, but GOOD news... she is not suffering from the pain anymore and is now able to do all the things she was deprived of her on earth. So... on from that note it really made TTC much more personal and I finally went to the doctor. (it had been about 3-4 since my last annual) Turns out I have a very under active thyroid and that is most likely causing our difficulties. So one month of thyroid meds, recheck and next cycle start 2 months of BC to regulate then off the BC and see where we stand then. So sad about my niece, but she is much better off now, she gave me the courage to go to the doctor and find out medically there is an issue with an sounds simple fix. Bad news... essentially have to wait a total of 3 cycles before anything will happen.

User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo