Community post

Journal

4dpo - feeling good :)

I'm back from our weekend away and feeling very relaxed, refreshed and loved. Perhaps it is just the get away vibes but I have a good feeling about this month :). We've done all we could bd timing wise now to cross fingers and hope for the best.

Good luck ladies in the tww!

[url=<a href=

11 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

Look at those hearts!!! Everything crossed for you this month :-)

9 years ago

Thanks Sonata we gave it the best shot we could :D

[url=<a href=

9 years ago • Post starter

GL. FX!

9 years ago

Wow that's a lotta hearts! :D
So glad you had a great break and are full of positive vibes (and hubby's swimmers haha). I'll be stalking :)

9 years ago

Thanks Rcola :).

Haha Hec, being stress free does wonders for your libido. The Clomid helps too :D Stalk away but I'm not temping because I don't trust it for o and I obsess about my chart.

Ells - you are right, we are feeling much better and more positive about ttc again. It was a much needed break! Thank you :)

[url=<a href=

9 years ago • Post starter

Nice looking chart, Lovely seeing all those hearts . Glad you enjoyed your break too just what the DR ordered ;)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

So happy you and your hubs had a great weekend away! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Good luck to you!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

So glad you had a lovely break and are feeling so good. Praying for you that this is it and you get your BFP!

9 years ago

That looks like very good timing and sounds like a wonderful trip! Fingers crossed!

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo