Community post

Journal

just life

so my sister started ttc last month and she did conceive, but she had a chemical and it really upset her,i felt like crap for being jealous of her just getting it on the first try and all, man i felt bad..and now this cycle she amazingly did it again! i mean talk about healthy! im not so jealous this time at least and i know that god is watching over us and that he does everything for a reason so i gotta just wait for the right time and it will happen..and at least in the meantime i will have a new nephew or neice to love

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

it would be nice if we could be preg together im her big sis ive been ttc pretty hard for the last six months but have been trying since 2011 ... it just seems like its about time, im ready! lol thanks fr the kind words i know their normal feelings but man they sure can make you feel bad later

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo