Community post

Journal

DPO 9

Last night started with the crankiness. Last few days I have been so tired that it just wasn't even worth it to be irritable when things happened that bothered me. Yesterday I was just slightly less tired(which is still pretty tired) but was irritable. At work I threatened to throw a roll-up banner that was refusing to roll-up into an open fire. Then I called up a manager (I work in HR) and demanded to know if he authorized extending a terminated employee's benefits and then very clearly informed him that it was not going to happen. After that I called up a co-worker (who is pregnant and knows I am TTC) and told her that I never wanted to see these roll-up banners in my office again.

When I got home, I snapped at hubby a few times, and by the time we were about to go up to bed I was near tears and thinking I should just sleep on the couch because I don't want to be near anyone.

I'm still fighting off a cold I've had since Jan 1, and I'm not taking any meds for it right now. I think my headaches are due to that right now.

Last night and this morning I've had mild cramping on my lower left abdomin. However, that is also typically where I get cramping when I'm gassy. So it could be either. I'm hoping its either implantation cramping or gas, and not my period coming early(Is an early period possible when you know your implantation date?).

Sleeping last night I feel asleep rather quickly (again, odd for me) and woke up a few times. I didn't look at the clock the first time and when I woke the second time I figured I might as well get up to pee. That was around 12:30am. Then I woke at 2am and 4am and just before my alarm went off at 5:45am as well.

I have also been experiencing mild backache yesterday and today. But, I do have some back issue so that could be the reason.

I have bad acne on a regular basis and use a prescription cream nightly, and still I've experienced a bad breakout. Could be normal?

I'm going to test tomorrow morning even though its only DPO10. I just have to, can't wait any longer!

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hmm sounds pretty on par with me and could be promising. I have had the mild cramps since 4dpo. I know it's not gas cramps because for me, uterine cramps and gas cramps feel different. This could be due to the fact my intestines aren't in the exact same location as other people. I was born with a morgagni hernia of the diaphragm and my intestines worked their way into my chest between my heart and lung. It's all fixed now though.

I'm sorry about the irritability :( that's never any fun. I hope that dissipates for you soon. I have back issues too so I've decided not to track that symptom anymore. Also sorry about your cold. Have you tried orange juice with airborne (read the label first to make sure it'd be okay)? That's my go to cold fighter. I hope you feel better soon! I'll be stalking for updates!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo