Community post

Journal

Clock is Ticking To A Different Rhythm...

I AM PREGNANT!!! I am still awe struck that I am. I had taken the WONDFO brand dip tests and there were very faint positives. After reading so many comments about peoples heartbreaks with discovering they were false positives with this brand I decided to buy a pregnancy test from the store for confirmation. I took 2 ClearBlue pregnancy tests (one dip stick and the other digital). Within no more than a minute the word, "PREGNANT" appeared on the screen and after I took another test using the ClearBlue dip stick and there was a clear positive within a minute, also. My fiance and I were super thrilled!!! In September I had a chemical pregnancy at cycle day 38 and had the painful cramps and light bleeding that eventually turned into something worse. We didnt expect me to get pregant so quickly! But I did naturally with only using the OPKs to confirm ovulation and helped me get pregnant the first and now the second the time. I believe my going back to work full time helped me get pregnant because i no longer was constantly breastfeeding my son. What a blessed Christmas, New Year and upcoming birthday. I hope and pray my little peanut sticks and that I have a healthy baby. Best wishes to all you ladies in your TTC journey. May you be blessed with a happy and healthy 9 months soon.

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Congratulations!!!!

9 years ago

Congratulations! ! Wonderful news!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Congratulations!!

9 years ago

Thank u so much, ladies for your well wishes.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo