Community post

Journal

Time will Tell while the Clock is Ticking

Here I am yet again ttc baby #2. My son is now 18 months old and Im about to be 40 years young. Initially I was satisfied with my one son but now I want more than ever to give him a sibling. We've been trying since November of last year when my menstrual cycle returned. I am still nursing my son so it has been way more challenging with trying to get pregnant but Im hopeful and patient.

For the past few cycles I started using the OPK kit again and its nice to have a better idea of pinpointing ovulation. It has made charting my cycles easier, as well. Now according to my cycle I am 2 days late as of today. I feel like my period is about to come down any moment (like I did when I was pregnant before). Although I'm late I am scared of testing and putting it off until tomorrow morning maybe even Sunday. Its better for me to trick myself into thinking my period is going to come so I wont be disappointed by taking a pregnancy test to get a BFN. So heres to a nerve wracking 24-48 of am I or am I not...

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo