Community post

Journal

Introduction and a small biogrophy

Hello all, my name is Bianca, I am a 24 year old mother of two amazing little fireball girls named Kira Nicole (4) and Annabel Jane (3). My husband and myself have been together for 7 years and married for 4. He is a CPL in the Army national guard, and I am a stay at home mom, getting ready to go back to school. We live in a little no-light town in upper Indiana. I was born in Kansas, and was adopted at age 3, by 2 wonderful parents. I am lucky enough to have had both them and my biological parents and family in my life. My husband and I are currently trying to conceive our 3rd child. Before our oldest daughter was conceived I suffered 3 miscarriages, all so early that I didn't even know I had conceived until I lost them. We were blessed with kira, and exactly 353 days later welcomed Annabel into the world :) Both of my children were born by C-section, and with our third I am hoping for a natural VBAC. We have lost 5 pregnancies.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi welcome, my names Gemma I am 30 from the uk, my partner is a IT Tecnition and we have 4 children Daniel almost 10 , Ben almost 9 , Katie 7 and Oliver 21 months. I had 1 loss in 2011 at 12 weeks,
my first was an emergancy c section after being induced at 42 weeks ( cord wrapped around neck. 2 an 3 were planned under consultant advice. Baby 4 was planned vaginal an I went into labour 1 day past due date but I couldn't get passed 2cm as my scar was tearing so cs was done. I wasn't told to have anymore kids but that I couldn't have a vaginal anymore. I had been on bc since after oli er was born and I stopped them in September just because I kept randomly bleeding. Before I could get a app with gp we had unprotected sex only once in my fertile window I have had some symptoms I am now 9dpo so I'm either waiting for a bfp or a period. If period comes I'm going to go bk on bc till August 2015 as we have a hol booked. If I do get bfp we will cancel either way I don't mind :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo