Community post

Discussion

question ladies!!/sharing good news

Well I went in today to have a second ultrasound to confirm that I had had a missed miscarriage. My ultrasound last Wednesday show a barley there gestational sac and yolk sac (I should have been 7 weeks). I demandad a follow up scan, and went in today prepared to be told that I had lost yet another baby.
Instead there was a healthy strong heartbeat & baby!! Measuring at a little over 6 weeks! But there was more! There is alos a SECOND baby measuring the same! But they could barley see it and weren't able to find a heartbeat. I am scheduled again for next week (after yet -another- fight with my doctor) But is it common to not see a heartbeat till 7 weeks?? Imk a little worried that its measuring the same, but only one heartbeat?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

just checking in to say congrats, hopefully they find two heartbeats soon!! can offer no advice sorry but i hope its gud news for you x

9 years ago

Wishing u the best praying that they find a second heart beat next week maybe u ovulated the second egg later than the firsts n their measurements are just guesses u were right to fight for ur babies don't give up on them my God bless those little ones n make them stronger n healthier each day

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo