Community post

Journal

I'm pregnant!

Yep, we've only gone and done it after 3 long years! 6 weeks pregnant. Bloody hell.
How was my cycle different, well I had ovulation bleeding on day 11 which I have never had before. For a start I thought I ovulated on cycle day 14, I actually ovulated on day 11. I don't chart anymore after it drove me cuckoo! We had sex the night before and morning of ov which did the trick. My symptoms were I just felt different which made for a very long wait! I had backache like af but soon after ov say 4-5 dpo. Boobs were sore which they normally are but nipples were agony if cold and carried on getting heavier and felt different. My cycles are usually 25 days long so I waited til cycle day 31 and then tested at night to a vivid immediate BFP! I was in utter shock as I had convinced myself af would be here.

2 weeks later I am starting to come out the other side of a great worry that I am destined to miscarry again. We lost a little boy, Parker at 22 weeks pregnant 3 years ago and I knew it would be hard conceiving again after the worry. I am coming to terms that I will be well looked after throughout this pregnancy and I am just as destined to be a mother at the end of this journey.

Morning sickness is not just morning sickness again, its all the time but its a gentle reminder of the gift I'm carrying. Only this time I can only eat savoury plain foods, not cakes, sweets like the last pregnancy, a dear friend said it's sign of a girl! I only wish for a safe and healthy child, to hear a sweet cry and to take a breath in my arms would be the greatest gift.

My Christmas has definitely come early :-)

User Image

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Congrats!!!

9 years ago

Congratulations that is wonderful :)

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Congratulations!!

9 years ago

Thank you Ladies. xx

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo