Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddy NTNP Any cd or dpo welcome

Anyone not trying but not preventing? Well I say that but I am really.....Can't or wont get to grips with cervical positioning, temp charting and predicting ovulation. I'm just doing the dance when we can and hoping for the best, who's with me?

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am CD 11 today, no idea what length my cycle is going to be this month as it ranges from 23 to 28. No idea when I ovulate either as I have used opk and never got a positive yet, had a blood test that confirms that I have. Deleted my FF on my mobile (and My Days & another one) it's driving me crazy at how crazy I'm getting obsessing over it so I'm trying nothing but listening to my body and if I'm horny then that's it telling me it's ready!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like the best way to approach it to me :) We're doing the same thing. I've had two miscarriages and we are desperate for a take home baby fingers crossed that the relaxed approach is the way to go

I'm Jenna, I'm 29 and live in Sheffield

Lots of luck!!

xxx

10 years ago

Hi Jenna! I'm Sam, 30 & live in North Yorks, nr Skipton!! Small world :-)
I'm hoping now that the relaxed attitude is the way forward as I'm not doing myself any favours getting all stressed out with charts & thingymibobs!
Sorry to hear about your m/c's, heartbreaking times and I think the only way to heal is to let go, enjoy what you have and let nature take its course, Certainly in my case anyway.
Nice to meet you & the best of luck also!xx

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

I do realize that this post is old. but i just wanted to say that im knda in the same boat "ntnp" i just want a surpise BFP one day, just realised that obsessing over it is emotionally draining and expensive too, with all the pt's and opk's and all. Just out of curiosity, has any one of you conceived yet?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo