Community post

Journal

boo

I really thought I was. REALLY. I had two faint lines super faint lines at night on 11dpo but by 3am they were gone. It really hurts. I ran to the store at 8am to get the kind that says PREGNANT or NOT thinking that would make it as clear as possible. Peed, set it down, wiped and saw blood. That was quite a blow. I know this is only month two of trying but this whole trying thing is killing me. How do I have two kids already that are only 20 month apart and I wasn't even trying for either of those two? This is tough. Very very tough.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hugs. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. But it's only been two months.... Don't lose faith. :) Don't worry, it will happen. I have been waiting almost 7 years :(.

9 years ago

Thank you for putting things in perspective. It makes it harder when my husband is always out of town too.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo