Community post

Discussion

Milk leaking in TWW

Hi all, need some help here.

I noticed last night while changing that I had white milk leaking from both nipples. (They itch too!) I had sex on CD 10, saw EWCM on CD 15, and now I'm on CD 21.
I had a miscarriage almost three months ago on May 26, 2017 at only 10 weeks. I also have a 2 year old that I quit breastfeeding a little over 8 months ago. Milk should be long gone.
I did actually have some blood testing done on CD 10 with an endocrinologist to check hormones because of the miscarriage. I don't get those results until Aug 29th and conveniently I see my OBGYN on the 23rd for my annual.

Both those are good and put me ahead of the game but in the next 48hrs I will be obsessing whether or not I'm preggo or just have jacked up hormones.

ANYONE ever ever had this during their TWW or even with hormone imbalances.
TIA!!!

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This usually happens when your prolactin is elevated. I'd request a prolactin blood test to find out if yours is elevated and try to get it under control.

6 years ago

Went to my doctor on the 23rd and he went ahead and tested my prolactin levels. Well yesterday I got a call saying everything looked normal. So now Im really confused! I didnt think to ask more questions like what does that mean it is then or then where do we go from here to figure out why Im leaking but I was totally flustered at the time and couldnt think straight. I was so dropping off my daughter at school at the time and was nervous seeing their number pop up on my phone that I thought it was bad news about the pap smear.

So I dont know what to think now plus we have had to evacuate for hurricane Harvey so as long as I can get to my hormone doctor on Tuesday I guess I will just have to wait and see!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo