Community post

Journal

Trying Again..

On August 19 my husband and I decided this cycle would be the one where we started trying again. In June we had found out the amazing news that we were expecting, and then just like that it was taken away from us. I know that God has his plans, so all I can do at this moment is thank God that my little angel is being well taken care of in heaven. Saying that, it does not mean that I am not scared out of my mind to try again. My head is raging with so many different emotions it is not even funny. I am terrified of another ectopic pregnancy. I am also terrified that we will not get pregnant in the 3 months that my doctor has given me before we start exploring other options. As scared as I am, I am also extremely hopeful that we will get pregnant on our own and get to experience the joys. I know that the next pregnancy will be very different. It will be going to the doctor and having early ultrasounds to determine that all is well with the baby and implanted where he or she should be. So please wish us luck and say some prayers... God knows we can use them. Praying that God continues to walk with me on this journey and that he keeps me sane!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo